Saturday Skid Pans 3rd April 2020
Wet skid pan only
if you have questions hit us up
1. Organising Club: DRIVING SPORTS
2. Type of Event: Driver Training/Drift Training
3. Date: Saturday 3rd April 21
4. TIME: Gate opens from 7:30 am driving from 830am end 430pm
5. Venue: SMP /eastern creek Skid pan
6. Track Surface: concrete (wet) Direction: clockwise or Anti clockwise
7. Event Format: Skid Pan, Cars will be divided into groups of 4 based on previous drifting experience
In the event that a driver has not competed in this type of event before, he/ she may
be placed in the “First Timers” groups, to determine their appropriate group
a) The maximum number is 36 entrants.
b) Entry fee $180.00 non-members, $140 for full(gold) members of Driving Sports or Initial Drift Australia
c) passengers $50
d) Opening date , TBA.
e) Closing date – 3rd April 2021
f) Entries will be accepted in order of receipt, accompanied by the appropriate entry fee.
g) Bank Transfers being the primary method of payment. Or cash on the day
h) This is a MA aka CAMS event. Day licence 25 yearly licence 130 if you dont have one already
To book fill in the entrant form in the link
Note the entrant form will be open in 24 to 48 hours we will post a link.
Fill in the entry form and transfer at least $50 to lock in your spot.
Bank transfers will only be accepted up to Wednesday the 31 st March 2021
The remainder can be paid at the event or via transfer before the 31 st March via transfer.
The Club has no facilities for Credit Card payments.
Here are the Bank details: –
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account Name: Driving Sports
Account Number: 137911822
BSB Number: 633-000
This event will NOT be open for spectators
For more driving info
please email email@example.com
or SMS 0414 605 822
This event is an alcohol free zone.
Saturday Sliding see you there